I pieced backings for both quilts, pieced some leftover batting to make useable pieces, and basted Harvey.
I tried to use the board-basting method, but for some reason, the backing would not roll up straight and even. So, I used my old standby method - I taped the backing, batting, and quilt top to the floor. I wasn't sure how that was going to work because I haven't tried to get down on the floor since I had both knees replaced in April. I was able to get down without too much problem. Finding a comfortable way to sit and/or lay to baste was more of an issue. But, two hours later, Harvey was all basted.
Getting back up off the floor was a bit harder than getting down :-).
In other news, I purchased the PDF pattern for Stems, the November patterns for the Schnibbles and a Little Bit More sew-along.
This one is a Fig Tree pattern. I have an idea to make it into a Christmas quilt - if I make some progress on quilting Harvey next week, I may get started on this little guy.