I sewed all the horizontal four-patch units wrong (yes the alignment matters, if you want it to look like a horizontal row of squares on point!!), and naturally that happened at the end of a long day of sewing when I was too tired and it was too late to fix. So I spent a couple nights last week ripping them apart and re-sewing them correctly.
I finally got all the individual rows complete (minus the setting triangles, I sewed those on last). When I lined up the rows on the design wall, it made a diamond shape I thought was kind of cool!
Then I started sewing rows together and finished up last Saturday with half the top complete.
On Sunday, I finished Clover. I love the fabrics I used (Posh Pumpkins by Sandy Gervais for Moda) and I really like the end result. I have no idea how I'm going to quilt this one, but I have a while to think about it because I'm not going to quilt it until some time next year.
The Pink Pincushion and A Quilting Life on November 1 to check out the parade of Clovers.