Monday, December 29, 2014

Grand Illusion Progress

I was so busy with the Christmas sewing that I fell a little behind in my Grand Illusion progress. I kept up with all the cutting each week, but no piecing.

 Week 2 pieces.

 Week 3 pieces.

 Week 4 pieces.

  Week 5 pieces.
Now that Christmas is over and I had an extra couple days off this week, I'm catching up.  I figure I'll be all caught up by New Year's.

I've pieced all the Week 2, 3 and 5 units.  I hope to get to the Week 4 units on New Year's Day.  Here's where I'm at:





 Are you keeping up?  Hop over to Quiltville to see how everyone else is doing.


4 comments:

  1. Cutting is half the battle! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy catching up. Your units look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that this week's clue was easy. It seems to have given everyone a chance to catch up a bit. You have some beautiful fabrics - this quilt is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete