Monday, August 19, 2013

Trece canastas rosadas (or 13 pink baskets)

Canasta is a finished top!  Oh boy, this one gave me trouble.  I don’t think a single one of my blocks finished at the right size and there was a ton of finagling seems around in order to not chop off any triangle points.  The top right corner does not want to lay flat, but that will quilt out, right?  J

I really want to get this all quilted and bound because it’s going to decorate the wall in my pink sewing room.  But…I have to finish those last 25 log cabin blocks this month and work on a mini quilt for September.  I have it all designed, I just need to find time to work on it!

2 comments:

  1. I think it will quilt right out to be flat, of course! That's the problem with so many triangles in a block. It's so hard to keep all the points in and get the to lay flat too.

    ReplyDelete