Monday, September 30, 2013

Mercerie Es Finis!

I enjoyed this month's Schnibbles pattern, Mercerie. It went together quickly. I'm going to try and get this one basted and quilted over the next week so I can get it hanging in my master bedroom. The colors will match our decor nicely. 



 

I used two charm packs of Little Black Dress by Basic Grey plus a few stash fabrics to get the color distribution I was looking for. Don't forget to stop by http://www.aquiltinglife.com and http://www.pinkpincushion.blogspot.com tomorrow to check out the rest of the parade.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is lovely! So elegant :-) I love that you used the same colors and mixed tbe textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mercerie in the Little Black Dress fabric line! The fabrics fit the pattern perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific! I'm always so influenced by the pattern picture that I don't often deviate from it, but your Schnibbles demonstrated that I should break out of the box more often.

    It's a beautiful little quilt top--can't wait to see how you quilt it!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete