In 2013, I participated in three different quilt-alongs:
The Blogger Girls Block of the Month
A Year of Vintage Schnibbles
and Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt.
There are still a few weeks left of Bonnie's mystery quilt and I plan to finish that up, but I finished my 2013 goal of one charm square quilt a month, so for now, I think I'm done with the Schnibbles parades hosted by Sinta and Sherri. I still have two other charm square quilts I planned to sew last year and never got to, so I'll be making those in 2014.
There were a lot of other projects I wanted to finish, or start, but I didn't have time. So for 2014, I don't think I'm going to join any additional quilt-alongs until I get to some of those projects I already have in mind.
Here are my 2014 quilting/crafting goals:
- Celtic Solstice - finish
- Ohio Star - finish. Here's what it looked like when I left it last:
- Pinwheel Panache
- Meadow Lark charm square quilt - from the book Back to Charm School by Country Threads (I changed the pattern name)
- Cindy Lou Who - a Schnibbles charm square quilt
- Make a wool candle mat
- Additional monthly mini quilts, possibly wool versions
- Quilt all unquilted projects (including Anne's Log Cabin, all unquilted Schnibbles, and the 2012 bird quilt)
- Make at least one charity quilt
- Learn English paper piecing
- Complete the Weekender Bag
- Make a quilted jacket
- Knit a simple shawl
- Finish the Adelphi Hotel cross stitch piece for my husband
- Use stash fabric whenever possible
What about you? Are you making a goals list for 2014?