Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 in Review

Since the New Year has begun, I thought it would be a good time to review the projects I finished in 2012.

Bubbles preemie quilt (16" X 24")

Off-Kilter Log Cabin Baby Quilt








Phoebe bag










Sunny Squares quilt



I also finished:
  • A Bottled Rainbows Quilt for my sister based on the quilt along hosted by Rachel of Stitched in Color, 
  • Watering Can with Tulips mini quilt,
  • Valances for the sunroom, downstairs living room and my son's bedroom,
  • Christmas Windows mini quilt
  • Mittens mini quilt
  • Coffee Cups wall hanging
  • and 10 clutch purses for Christmas gifts (Michelle Patterns Pocket Clutch)
It doesn't seem like that much, but considering I had several surgeries and we had remodeling taking place in and around my sewing room, I think I did fairly well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment