Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blogger Girl's Block of the Month - 3


I spent a couple hours repairing those month two BGBOM blocks.  I replaced about half of each block and still had problems with those corner seams. I won't be making another of those blocks anytime soon ( at least not using the same method).

I also spent a couple hours making the month 3 blocks.  I enjoyed putting these together.  It was nice to have something a little simpler to sew.  Who doesn't love strip sets?


Monique's method of constructing the square-in-a-square blocks combined with her rulers made for perfect blocks!




This week's goals:
Finish binding Road to Freedom (the Underground Railroad quilt)
Finish binding Hot Cross
Finish assembling the mini mystery quilt
Make the label for Road to Freedom
Design and work on an Easter mini quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment